Who we are
Our website address is: https://hindi.bytizenotes.com/ .
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the advertising opt-out page.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on BytizeNotes Hindi, but will be edited or removed if they:
- contain profanity or other concepts which could be offensive to others.
- are deemed to be spam containing irrelevant links or if not relevant to the post.
- are rude, irrelevant or do not contribute to the discussion.
- attack other users.
- You retain copyright to comments you post but I reserve the right to edit or delete them.
- We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
You may NOT re-distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, sell, create derivative works from or commercially exploit my content without my prior written Permission Or consent. If wanting to feature an article you may quote a short snippet from the post which MUST link back to the original post on ‘BytizeNotes Hindi’.
(Notice For Copyright Holder’s)
‘BytizeNotes Hindi’ respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that the people who use the Site do the same. If you believe that your work has been reproduced and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may contact us with the following information in writing:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit BytizeNotes Hindi to locate the material (for example, by providing a URL to the material);
- Your name, WEB-URL, Copyright Ownership Statement, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and statements made under that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We are very much concerned “No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended”
Reach Us At: Support@bytizenotes.com